MENU

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 28, 2009

Sleeping In

Ani had such a great and overwhelming time at the Fair yesterday that she needed to sleep in today. She usually wakes between 6 and 7 am to eat. She starts smiling and cooing during her diaper change and is ready for the day to start. Today she fell back asleep after eating. Not even her diaper change roused her. So I put her back in her crib. She slept for another hour, ate a little bit, and then went back to sleep until 9:30. I even napped a little bit, too.

Ani puncuated the morning with a huge blowout. Most of the time, the poop goes up the back. Somehow this one ended up coming up the front. I opted for a bath rather than using a ton of wipes to get her cleaned up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BabySteals.com